Welcome to Robe
Situated in the middle of SA’s magnificent Limestone Coast is the historic seaside town of Robe.
Enjoy the charm and fine hospitality of this popular holiday destination and the breathtaking scenery & beautiful beaches which surrounds it.
At Relax on Ryan @ Robe, we pride ourselves in making sure all of our guests enjoy our holiday home as much as we do.
Your hosts Susie & Brenton
Relax on Ryan @ Robe offers all the comforts of home in a well appointed, coastal style holiday accommodation. Centrally located in Robe, you can explore the shops, beautiful beaches, great walking trails and incredible scenery, all 100 metres from your doorstep.
Hooper’s Beach is our favourite beach at Robe & is just a short stroll from Relax! It is sheltered & great for young children, swimming & exploring the rock pools. It is a serene location to enjoy some fish and chips at the end of your day!
Click any of the images below to view the image gallery.
The Beach House
Fantastic Central Location
You are so close to everything you will find yourself strolling between the shops, out for a meal or down at Hooper's beach. Or you can pack the car with all of your beach gear & head to Long beach. You can drive onto this 12km long white-sand beach which is popular for surfing & swimming.
• 100 metres to Main street of Robe & eateries.
• 100 metres to Hooper's Beach & 180 degree ocean views of Guichen Bay.
• 150 metres to a clifftop walking trail which will take you to 'The Outlet', wonderful bird life & Long beach.
Our holiday home is in a quiet, peaceful location. It is perfect for a family holiday, couples getaway, a girls weekend or anyone looking for fully equipped accommodation in Robe. If you are seeking some beach time, beautiful walks, golf, fishing, shopping or dining at one of the many cafés or restaurants, Relax is the place for you.
• Self-contained 3 bedroom holiday home with everything you would need to cater for your holiday all year round.
• Thoughtfully decorated & well maintained property situated on a large block with plenty of space.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning & a wood fire with plenty of chopped wood, for those who like the romance of a fire (provided May to October).
• Bathroom with bath & shower, separate toilet.
• Laundry with washing machine & second drinks fridge.
• High chair, bath toys & a small toy box.
• A fantastic outside entertaining area.
• Huge lawn in the rear yard, the perfect place for kids to run around and play, and there is a school oval at the end of the street.
• Rainwater tank for drinking, filtered and plumbed into kitchen.
• Ample parking for cars & plenty of room for the boat, trailer, kayaks, etc.
• Modern & fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances.
• Plenty of crockery, kitchenware & platters for your holiday entertaining.
• 10 seat dining table & plush sofas.
• Free Wifi NBN connection.
• Sony LCD TV, Blu-ray player & large range of DVD's.
• Midi Hifi Stereo & an eclectic mix of Cd's for you to enjoy.
• Large covered courtyard with secure lawn area, a fantastic entertaining area with 2 sun beds, 10 seat outdoor setting and a Weber 4 burner hooded Gas BBQ.
• Two Queen size bedrooms, both with electric blankets.
• The 3rd bedroom has 2 sets of bunks & 1 single ensemble.
• If top bunks are requested, we will leave sheets for guests to make their own.
• A port-a-cot with mattress. Bedding is not supplied for the Port-a-cot.
• Woollen blankets & throws.
• Dual block out & sun shade blinds in all bedrooms.
• Sleeps up to 5 guests.
• The bedding configuration is to give flexibility for a family or a group of friends.
• Bottle of Limestone Coast Wine, Mahalia ground coffee, selection of teas, chocolates and a few treats for the children.
• House essentials include oil, vinegar, salt & pepper, aluminium foil, cling wrap, baking paper, dishwashing liquid, chux & scourer, spray & wipe, dishwashing powder, bin liners, paper towel & laundry powder.
• Bathroom soap, Hand wash and a good supply of toilet paper for your stay.
• All fresh bedroom linen & beds are made up for your arrival
• Bath towels, face washers, bath mats & hand towels - all supplied.
• You will just need to bring your own Beach towels.
• Check-in: Anytime after 2PM Check-out: 10AM
• Please leave the house neat & tidy.
• Please notify us of any damage or breakages of the property as soon as it is possible. The owners may recover repair or replacement cost from you.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. Keys to be returned to Security Key Box.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property.
• No Schoolies groups, parties or events
Affordable accommodation all year round!!
Off-Season & School holidays rates vary from $165 to $180 p/n. Weekend & Public holidays rates may apply.
Public holidays 3 night minimum. Xmas & Summer School holidays 7 night minimum.
Easter 4 night minimum. All other stays 2 night minimum.
Clean/linen fee is mandatory & maybe subject to change upon acceptance of your booking.
Ready to book?
This is a live booking calendar that shows available dates. Select start and end date of booking and enter details in the form to request booking.
Book Confidently knowing the best rate is here, no additional booking fees.
Cancellation requests made 30 days prior to your arrival, may not receive a deposit refund, but you will be able transfer for another stay within 12 months.
Upon acceptance of your booking a confirmation letter, holiday rental agreement & map will be provided by email. A 25% deposit is required.
EXPLORE, EAT & EXPERIENCE
A wander around Robe’s harbour and beaches does wonders for the soul and for those staying a little longer there are some wonderful cafe’s, restaurants & coffee shops in town.
Hooper’s Beach, Long Beach, Town beach, West beach and Fox beach in the town area. Nora Creina, Beachport and Cape Jaffa are all about a half hour drive away. Or, Lake Fellmongery for a variety of water sports.
Robe has a great variety of fishing spots condensed into a relatively small area, including rock, beach, harbour, lake and boat fishing. One of the world’s crayfish capitals!
Visit the obelisk and the ruined gaol, walk around some spectacular coastline trails. Stop and watch the wonderful birdlife and the sea from one of the many seats along the walking trails.
Where to find us
6 Ryan Tce, ROBE SA 5276